Quality must lie at the heart of what we do. We need to make sure that only the best people are avialable for the job through Saannie Medical Services.This continue to be vital in light of the recommendations set out in the Francis Report. The report put increasing pressure on health care providers to make sure that the care it provides is of the highest quality right across the country.
This is why our application process is so vigoros. We are following the requirements set out by Disclosure & Barring Services and The U K Boarders Agency.The process ensures that anyone working for Saannie Medical Services:
- Has the right to work in the U K
- Is qualified to do the job for which they are applying for - and where applicable, registered.
- Is of good character
- Is physicallly and psychologically capable of doing the work, taking into account any previous or current illness.
- Does not represent a health risk to patient or their colleagues.
- Will be doing work that is suitable and safe for them
- Is who they say they are and not work under an assumed name.
Sannie Medical Services will carry out registration checks and it can be time consuming and it is critical that applicants and their references provide us with the informations that are required as quickly as possible, and that such information is complete.
Our process not only ensures those registered with us are of the highest quality,but that the level of patient care that are provided will reflect the highest standards.
We are currently recruiting the following vacancies
- Operation Manager
- Support Workers
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Registered General Nurses.
- Health Care Assistances.